A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekly Update

Last Sunday we headed down to Stafford after church to celebrate Grandpa's (Sean's Dad)Birthday. The kids had a great time visiting with Nana and Grandpa. Jacob was thrilled to be able to watch basketball on the big screen. He is turning into Sean when it comes to sports. He wanted to watch Sports Center this morning instead of cartoons.

Monday was Emma's dance class. She is such a girl. She does not get it from me. I think, I KNOW it comes from Aunt Laura!! We sure do miss her.

This week we had preschool at our house. We have Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Seth always loves when it is here because he gets to "go to school". We talked about flowers this week. Today we made flower shaped sugar cookies. What a mess but the kids had fun.

This weekend Jacob is supposed to have his first soccer game. We will have to wait and see. It is supposed to rain. Hopefully I will remember the camera.

Lucy has not been napping very well this week. Which has not been easy for me since I have had preschool here. She is growing. She was 3 months on the 19th. She talks and laughs a lot. She really laughs at the kids. She is always happier when she can hear and see them.

2 comments:

Megan Young said...

I love all the stuff that you are doing. the floors are amazing. I have been so out of the blogging world that this the first time I have checked blogs in months I can't believe lucy is two months and I haven't even seen the new place. I would have played the pay it forward with you, but I signed up on danee's I am glad your prizes turned out so awesome from Kara.
Glad all is wonderful

Laura said...

You say "she's such a girl" like that's a bad thing. I'm glad she takes after her aunt Laura. I miss you all too. Can't wait to go see all the Princess' with her. Oh, and by the way. Rain doesn't stop games too much here. Eric had his first baseball game last night and it rained the whole time. We just layered him up. He was so cute.
Love, Laura