A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finished Floors

From the front door into the entryway and looking into the family room toward the back door.

Pulling up the carpet in the family room.

Taking out the wood in the entryway.


The finished computer room.

Our floors are finished and I LOVE IT!! The kids and I left Sunday afternoon until Monday evening so that we were out of the way all day on Monday. The guys worked most of Monday and finished up on Tuesday morning. We have been working on cleaning dust and putting furniture back in place for a couple of days. We need to get a couple area rugs but other than that I love the way it turned out.



2 comments:

Cara said...

Woohoo - so pretty! I'm sure the kids are having fun sliding around in their socks.

Danee said...

Looks Great! I'm a bit jealous...carpet bites!