A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Skipping School in Kindergarten

I let Jacob stay home from school today. :-) Emma's Joy School group was going to a "nature center" on a field trip today. We have gone before as a family and the kids loved it so I thought I would bring Jacob. It is learning. He must have said to me at least 20 times in the 30 minute ride, "I can not believe that you let me miss school". Am I teaching him bad habits?!? We had tons of fun. The "nature center" is like a science center. There are seven different rooms with activities for the kids in each room. They can go in and out of the rooms as many or as few times as they want. Seth loved the water/air room. There are a lot of balls that fly in the air and splash through the water. Emma had fun in the garden room. There are fake flowers, fruits and vegetables that you can "plant" and "pick". Jacob like several of the rooms but I think his favorite is the light room. They have an area where you face a wall and they "take your picture" with a flash and your shadow stays on the wall for a few minutes. He had a lot of fun making all different funny shapes with his body. We all had a great time.

No comments: