A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay it Forward Results

My good friend Cara made me these. (Yes, I know Jacob is missing keep scrolling down and you will see why.)


Beautiful table topper from "Grandma Nutt", my kids love it and want to put it out now.

Unfortunately, Jacob did not fair very well in the shipment.


A few weeks ago I came across a "Pay It Forward" post on my friend Cara's blog. It sounded fun so I decided to play along. Well, I got a bonus because Cara's mom, Grandma Nutt, does not have a blog and wanted to play also so she said that the next person to post on Cara's blog would get double surprises I was the lucky one and the pictures above are the wonderful handmade gifts that I received. Although, I do feel a little guilty getting them because not one person posted on my "Pay it Forward" post. It was a fun idea. Thank you Cara and Grandma Nutt, I love them!!



5 comments:

Cara said...

Oh man! I can't believe it busted! I will try and procure a replacement for you. Save that flower! I know Jacob needs to be represented. I guess I better make a trip to Michaels for a little flowerpot.

amylouwhosews said...

I would have commented on the pay it forward - but I didn't want to double dip! I was already on Cara's!!

amylouwhosews said...

oh , I mean Danee's!

GrandmaNutt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GrandmaNutt said...

Glad that you liked the Halloween table topper. I had a lot of fun making it for you because I knew you had little ones who would like it. The previous comment deleted was me....I embarrassed myself with misspelling. Sorry. Have fun in October.