A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love Lucy!!


(not sure what the shadow on the side is from)








Every time I get the camera out they all want me to take their picture too.
I have not taken a lot of pictures of Lucy so far. I am turning over a new leaf and am going to try to be better about it. She is almost 11 weeks old. She is becoming more scheduled and taking better naps. She is doing well a night. She sleeps for about 12 hours and only gets up one time to eat. That makes for a happy mommy. She smiles and laughs a lot and I think I got some good shots of her doing just that today. It is hard to believe that she has only been here for a little over 2 months.
We are all finally getting over being sick. Seth is still holding on to his snotty nose but that is normal for him when the weather changes and it is so cold.




2 comments:

Cara said...

Cute little girl! They grow up too fast. I am working on your handmade surprise, so I'll have to get your snail mail address at some point. I'll send you a message on facebook when I get it finished.

Danee said...

She's a cutie!