A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Floors

View as you walk in our front door (PLEASE ignore the shoes and other things all over the floor)
From our family room toward the front door. To the left of the door is our living room.

Our family room (Ignore the little girl play Mario Party).


Our computer room, just to the left as you come in the front door.



The flooring that is stacked in our living room.
I will be offline for a couple of days. I am posting these as my before pictures. We are getting new floors in our computer room, family room, entry way and the hallway to the family room. Right now it is all stacked in our living room. They are coming Monday morning to start and said it would take two days. The kids and I are going to head to my parents house after church tomorrow and come back on Monday evening. I do not want Jacob to miss two days of school and I do not want Emma to miss school since she only has it two days a week. I will have to figure out what to do with the kids on Tuesday so that they are out of the way. I will post after pictures when we get the computer set back up and things are back in order which will hopefully be no later than Wednesday.





1 comment:

Cara said...

I always like before and after pictures! It' so fun to get new floors, and laminate is nice.