A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

In a child's eyes....

Tonight as we were doing our daily routine of baths, teeth, books, etc. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and getting frustrated with my children. I commented to Sean that I needed a "new job". Emma overheard me tell him and this was our conversation...

Emma, "Why do you need a new job mommy, because this one is too easy."

Me, "Right".

Emma, "You want to find a "harder job"?

Me, "You think mommy's job is easy"?

Emma, "Yeah, all you have to do is hug and kiss us".

Oh if life were that easy. They are all in bed asleep now and right now my "job" is easy. :-)

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

the easiest part of mommydom is the hours between eyes shut and eyes open.

Da Ilaoa's said...

That is too cute! If you are only hugging and kissing, I guess the fairies are doing everything else :)

Poppie said...

oh good...glad to hear my "new job" in April will be just hugging and kissing! I can handle that all day :)