A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random pictures

We have a meter for the sewer between our house and our neighbors. Seth loves to play on it. It must be a boy thing. We were outside yesterday and I must have asked him 20 times to get off of it and not touch it. So, he stood as close as he could without touching it. I could just hear him saying "I am not touching it!!"

Lucy at 3 months.

Lucy again, "I see you".


We got Emma a new bike about a month ago. She loves to ride it. It is a princess bike complete with water bottle, bag and streamers on the handle bars.

Our pain in the you know what dog, Belle. She is about 18 months now. I am ready for her to calm down a lot. She does not like the new floors. She slides all over the place. She does not run around the house as much now.





1 comment:

Cara said...

Cute kids! I didn't know you had a doggie. That's funny about the floors. I can picture her like Bambi on the ice.