A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleep habits of a baby.

Lucy slept from 8pm - 5:45am last night!! Too bad I was not feeling well and did not get a good night sleep. I tossed and turned most of the night. And I woke up at 3:30am in a start worried about her and ran in her room to find her sound asleep. I laid in my bed awake for 2 hours because I was sure that she was going to wake up any minute. Also, she can roll to her side in her crib. She sleeps on her tummy (do not tell my pediatrician) and yesterday and today we have found her on her side in her crib. It would be fine except that she does not like that sleeping position. She cries, and very hard might I add, until we go in there and put her back on her tummy. Some day I will get 8 hours of sleep in a row. :-)

No comments: