A Whole Lot of Brown's

A Whole Lot of Brown's
"This is our life, like it or not."

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday is the day.

I guess Wednesday is the best day for me to blog because it seems like lately that many of my posts are from Wednesday. Either that or I feel guilty enough by Wednesday that I have not posted anything about the weekend that I think I better do it today or it is not going to get done.

So, our weekend, first of all I was not feeling well on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Friday night Jacob went to a birthday party. His soccer practice was cancelled because of the ran so that was one less thing for us to do.

Saturday we Jacob had a soccer game. After his game we watched the first session of General Conference. Between sessions our neighbor was having a birthday party so we all headed over there, minus Sean and Lucy who were sleeping. Then we came home for the second session of conference.

Sunday my Dad and Cathie and the family came to watch General Conference. It is always fun when they come. They have two foster children right now so my kids enjoyed playing with them.

Monday was back to normal, school for Jacob and dance for Emma. We are leaving tomorrow to head to Michigan to visit with Sean's brother and his family for the beginning of Spring Break. It is going to be a long drive but hopefully the kids will do well.

No comments: